This Violent Hippie handmade soap bar will leave you feeling so clean and refreshed! Scented with delightfully tropical aromas of Pineapple, Papaya, Hibiscus, Plumeria, Tea Tree & Cedarwood. Essential oils of Tea Tree and Cedarwood are known for their excellent Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, and Antifungal properties- they tend to be some of the stronger cleansing oils making this bar a perfect choice for scrubbing down after contact sports like Jiu-Jitsu or wrestling, post-gym, or any day, and may be helpful with healing and reducing skin breakouts! Naturally cleansing without stripping away that vital moisture barrier. Creates a gentle creamy lather, leaving your skin feeling quenched and refreshed.
● Naturally Antibacterial/ Antimicrobial/ Antifungal.
● Safe, clean, paraben and phthalate-free ingredients!
● Product packaging is Earth-friendly and biodegradable.
● Each bar's design and colors may differ as these are all made by hand.
● All base oils used are Organic, and as ethically sourced as possible. Only RSPO Certified, sustainably sourced Palm Oil and Raw, Fair-Trade Butters are used in this soap.
● To prolong the life of your bar soap, please keep it on a dry surface or soap dish to allow the soap to dry fully when not in use.
● 5 oz bar
Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil, Non-GMO Rice Bran Oil, Water, Organic Coconut Oil, RSPO Certified Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Raw Cocoa Butter, Organic Raw Mango Butter, Fragrance Oil, 100% Pure Organic Essential oils of Tea Tree & Cedarwood, Glycerin, Mica.